Thornton Room - Application For Use
The organization requests permission from the Brooks Free Library Board of Trustees to use the meeting room for the event listed below. By submitting this request, the representative of the organization agrees on behalf of the organization that:
- The organization understands and will observe all regulations of the Trustees regarding use of the room.
- In the event of any damage to property of the Town of Harwich, the representative signing below will be responsible for the cost of any repair or replacement.
- The organization will not hold the Town of Harwich or the trustees and Staff of the Brooks Free Library responsible for any damage to or theft of any property displayed, used, or left on library property by the organization.
- Groups using the library shall designate a person to be reponsible to the Brooks Free Library Board of Trustees. The person signing for the group will be responsible for the group.
- Groups using the library shall not inhibit the normal operations of the library during scheduled hours.